[Nlgalaxy-team] Invitation GalaxyNL F2F meeting

Saskia Hiltemann saskiahiltemann at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:35:55 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Thank you all for filling in the doodle, this year's GalaxyNL Face2Face
meeting will take place at:

Time: October 3, 13:30-16:00, with drinks afterwards
Location: GROW room, DTL offices, JIM 6th floor, Jaarbeursplein 6, 3521 AL
Utrecht

Please register for the meeting here: https://forms.gle/fn36wXwM55iHKsAz9

Let me know if you have any agenda items you would like to raise for
discussion at the meeting, or if you would like to present any
Galaxy-related work/plans you have.

Best Regards,

Saskia

---
While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.